Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Drumroll please...
All things come to those who wait! The Chinese calendar said I would be a boy and it has the ability to predict the sex of a baby with an accuracy of 90%. Well, I guess I fall into the other 10%. You see! I'm already special and I haven't even been born yet!
That's right, I'm a girl! I know that at least a few of you were not expecting that news!
My mummy and daddy went into see the doctor today and I was kind enough to let them know that I was a girl. I did not however, appreciate being disturbed during my intense finger and toe counting session (come on what else can I do while I'm in here?) and would not pose for a pretty picture. The ultrasound lady tried and tried to get a good photo, but I'm stubborn (quite like mummy) and I wouldn't let her push me around. So goodluck trying to figure out what body parts are what in this picture! Even though I didn't sit still long enough to have my picture taken, the lady did manage to photograph and measure all my other parts, heart, arms, legs, etc. Rest assured that I am doing well, and everything is as normal as can be!
I'll be posing for another in 3 weeks time so maybe I'll be in more of a photo friendly mood.
Lots of love,
The Littlest Burns
x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment