It's that time of the week again, and this week it's a hot one! The weather is great so this week I'm doing the book review shirtless!
This week's book is 'I don't want to take a bath' by Julie Sykes and Tim Warnes. It's about a little tiger who gets dirty while he plays but then when mummy tiger wants him to clean himself up, he runs away saying, yes you've guessed it, 'I don't want to take a bath!'
He then meets up with friends and gets more and more dirty as he plays but still refuses to take a bath until eventually he sees a reflection of himself in a pond and doesn't recognize himself because he's so filthy. But then he falls in and he realizes that getting cleaned up isn't so bad after all!
I enjoyed the book but I couldn't understand why Little Tiger had a problem with the bath. I LOVE baths!!
See you again next week for more reading fun!
Love Lily. x


No comments:
Post a Comment