This weekend we went up to the Campbell Family cabin for a nice relaxing weekend in the snow! We got there Friday night and hiked in with Emily, Brenden and Zoey in the dark. I slept while Mummy carried me. On Saturday we woke up at 7:30 am! I slept in because it was so nice and peaceful. I really loved looking out the window at all the snow. The
Uffelman Family joined us later Saturday morning. Leif and I got to play in the snow for the first time! I really liked sledding, but did not like having to touch the snow. We had a really lovely weekend and I am already looking forward to my next trip up! Thanks Emily and Brenden for having us!
Love,
Lily
Aunt Emily, Leif, Me and Mummy
Mummy doing double duty.
Me and Mummy in the snow.
The whole Burns Family playing in the snow.
Yay Sledding!
Aunt Emily pulling me really fast!
I love Aunt Emily and Aunt Janna!
No comments:
Post a Comment