Imagine my surprise when I woke up on Sunday morning to find out that we'd had a visiter during the night. The Easter Bunny had been and the crafty devil had left some eggs hanging around. Luckily, having had a little practice the previous day, I masterfully swooped up those eggs and got them into my basket, like a seasoned professional! Better luck next year, Bunny!
He did leave me a delicious little replica of himself though, made of chocolate, which I managed to sneak out of its wrapper while mummy and daddy weren't looking. I don't think they had planned on me eating it for breakfast but I had other plans.
Then, to top off the excitement, the whole family (even Lucy dog) went to have a lovely Easter dinner with the Uffelmans. I took a balloon for Leif and I think he liked it!
Love, Lily. x




No comments:
Post a Comment