Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Bump!

Here I am! And as you can see from these pictures I am still growing. The doctors say that everything is normal and healthy. My heart-beat was in the 160s and strong which is great.

I'm now 27 weeks old and thebump.com says that I am the size of an egg-plant (or Aubergine for the English followers) so I am certainly taking up a lot of room in my mummy's tummy.

Speaking of the parents, my mummy and daddy went to their first child birth class this week and they watched a video which was pretty scary but I'm glad they are starting to get ready for my arrival because if all goes according to plan, I'll be out in 3 months from today! I look forward to meeting you all!

I'll keep you all posted on the progress of my new nursery (also known as Papu's dungeon) very soon.

Lots of love and hugs from,
The Littlest Burns. x

No comments:

Post a Comment