My mummy went to see the doctor on Wednesday and everything went great. The doctor said everything was normal and that there are no problems so my mummy and daddy are very happy. The doctor did, however, remind my parents that the one thing they needed before I would be allowed to leave the hospital was a car seat. And since I could arrive sooner than expected (although hopefully not too soon!) they decided that they should buy one sooner rather than later. So they bought a stroller (pram) and car seat combo, which I'm very excited about.
Also, while they were shopping, they passed by the xmas section and they couldn't resist. I think they are trying to convince me to be out before Christmas but they will have to wait and see!
I've been working on growing, and just lately my senses have been developing. I can now taste the foods that my mummy eats and I am starting to hear and see things better. I can't wait to show you all what I can do!
Until next time,
Lots of love, Me. x
No comments:
Post a Comment